Your cart is empty at the moment
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small pieces of information. They are sent by a web server to a browser, allowing the server to assign a unique identification to the browser on each page. They will be stored on your computer, tablet or phone when you browse a website.
2. Applicable legislation
Planète Disque is a company active on the Belgian market and must therefore respect the Belgian legislation in this matter. It is the law of June 13, 2005 (resulting from the European e-Privacy Directive) relating to electronic communications that provides the regulations to be respected in terms of cookies and their use on the various websites.
3. What is the purpose of cookies?
Cookies may contain identifying information. Cookies allow us to obtain information about the use of our websites. This information may be analysed on our behalf by third parties.
4. What types of cookies does PLANÈTE DISQUE use?
Planète Disque uses the following cookies on its website:
a. Essential / strictly necessary cookies
- Name of the cookie : PHP_SESSID
- Purpose: The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and allows websites to store serialized status data. On the website, it is used to establish a user session and to transmit status data via a temporary cookie, commonly known as a session cookie. These cookies remain on your computer only until you close the browser.
- Retention period: only during your session
- Cookie name: PrestaShop-#
- Purpose: This is a cookie that Prestashop uses to keep the user's session open. It allows you to save information such as currency, language, customer identification and other data necessary for the proper functioning of the shop.
- Retention period: 480 hours
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They are set in response to actions you take on our website, such as setting your privacy settings, logging in or filling in our forms. These cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website (e.g. return to a previous page, etc.).
b. Third party or non-essential cookies
Advertising cookies (you can accept or reject these through the cookie pop-up that appears when you first visit our site): Performance cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors to our website use it. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how our customers find, navigate or use our site. We use Google Analytics services to collect information about visitors to our websites. We use this information to measure site usage and to improve the content and value of the site.
5. Deleting cookies and other information
If you wish to delete cookies already installed on your computer, you have two options.
- In your account on our site you click on the link "Revoke my consent to cookies". You can reset your cookies at any time and delete all cookies except those that are technically required for the proper functioning of the e-commerce site by clicking on this link.
- Please consult your Internet browser's help function. There you will find instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. You will also find instructions on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether in the help option on the toolbar of most browsers. Remember that some personalised services may not be available if you choose to disable cookies.
6. What are your rights?
Since cookies may involve the processing of your personal data, you have the right to legitimate and secure processing of your personal data. As a data subject affected by the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to object: if there are compelling and legitimate reasons, you may object to the processing of your personal data;
- Right of access: any person who proves his or her identity has a right of access to information on whether or not his or her personal data are being processed, as well as information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the categories of recipients to whom the data are communicated and the length of time the personal data are kept;
- Right of correction: inaccurate or incomplete personal data can always be corrected, or even erased, at the request of the data subject.
If, after reading this document, you still have questions or remarks regarding cookies, you can always contact the person responsible: Gerben Dijkstra by email: email@example.com.
7. COOKIES ISSUED BY THIRD PARTIES